Since the world cup started, team Russia has been showing great skills and winning all their games. Could this by their year? Do you feel Russians are just about winning the world cup?
Well, maybe they are in for the win but on the other hand they have made an opportunity available for African youths.
Rosatom, a Russian state-owned nuclear corporation is calling for submissions for its fourth yearly students’ video competition, which is committed to the potential of nuclear power in fostering Africa’s economic and social development.
This competition is opened to all African students and young professionals between the ages of 18-30. Video entries can either be by individual or a group of 3. The 60-120 seconds video should be shared on the company’s official Facebook page. However, to be short-listed, the video must address the following topics:
- Why does Africa need to embrace the peaceful atom?
- Who in Africa already benefits from peaceful atom and how?
- How would you explain the benefits of the peaceful atom to your fellow Africans?
- Top 10 shortlisted videos will be featured on organisers’ social media platforms, their authors will receive a diploma and a power bank either in person at the award ceremony or via courier.
- 3 winning teams chosen among top 10 will receive all-expenses paid trip to Russia.
Even if you think the Super Eagles will not win the world cup, you can apply and make our nation proud.
Do you have an interest in this competition, apply by filling this form.